One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Sustenance lies at the heart of mountain enjoyment. At Chalet Hibou we recognise the importance of ski cuisine by treating our guests to locally sourced delicious home cooked food.
Start your day with creamy porridge, cereals, fresh fruit and organic yoghurt, crusty bread, croissants, a daily cooked option, steaming cafetieres of coffee, pots of tea and fruit juice and freshly made smoothies. The best way to start your day on the mountain.
At the end of your day of recreation and endurance the warmth of the glowing log burner and the offerings of homemade sweet treats is something for you to look forward to. On Sunday afternoons a traditional high tea is served up including little sandwiches, and a selections of miniature cakes and pastries.
Relax and Reminisce
Before dinner why not sample the hot tub whilst the warm water and bubbles soak away any aches from your busy day. For those who do not want to take a winter plunge, how about a moment on the balcony whilst you bask in the gorgeous sunset; or by the log burner, whilst you laugh and chat about the falls, talls, highs, and lows of your day. Just before your evening sustenance we will serve you a pre-dinner cocktail shaken or stirred whatever is your preference.
Wined and Dined
Finally, at 7.30 p.m. (flexible on dinner timing) we will serve you a tasty wholesome three course dinner with great quality wines; finishing with local cheeses and a after dinner tipple.
You can also help yourself to any hot drinks and biscuits anytime, day or night, during your holiday.
- Breakfast is your hearty mountain fuel to set you up perfectly for the day ahead
- Afternoon tea – relive the highlights of your day relaxing whilst tucking into well deserved sweet treats
- Dinner – capture the togetherness of a ski holiday sharing precious time with one another whilst being treated to delicious home-cooked food
- All our food is locally sourced and home made
- We also have a mini bar containing beers, wines, bubbles, fizzy drinks and English chocolates!
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements upon booking: We aim to accommodate all!